Professional certified Make-Up Artist Cherie Williams is available South west of England and throughout Wales, particularly in South Wales being based just outside of Cardiff, she has easy access to M4 motorway.
Types of makeup undertaken by Cherie Williams
|Photo & Fashion||yes|
Contact Cherie Williams
About Cherie Williams
She has attended and worked at the BAFTA awards in London, worked alongside Kanye West Orchestra.
She has worked part of a team at “Hobbs Fashion Show”.
She has worked with photographers, assisted models with portfolio’s, magazine, newspaper shoots, publicity shoots for business, one-to-one work; i.e. Bridal, proms & balls, family portraits, university graduation, television, media, occasional make-up for nights out, lessons and make-up parties.
All her make-up kit is of high quality premium cosmetics and as a professional make-up artist She has full access to all the latest ranges, tips, techniques, looks and products.
Cherie Williams specialises in TV/Media, Photography, Fashion make-up and in Bridal Make-Up.
For over a decade she has been fortunate to have participated in many wonderful brides special day, in creating a beautiful bespoke bridal look.
Creating a flawless complexion, high lighting and shading contours.
Complimenting and emphasising a sultry eye make-up look, using soft shades and tones to suit shape and colour. Creating finishing touches to cheeks & lips to compliment the overall bridal make-up look, for that special day !
She is currently available for freelance bookings.
Cherie’s Testimonials and References
- Best Makeup lessons Editorial, Harpers & Queen (2002)
- Bohojo Joe Richards Fashion show, Bath. (2004)
- Vidal Sassoon, PR, Cardiff (2004)
- Kanye West Concert, Orchestra CIA, Cardiff (2005).
- The Hobbs Fashion Show, Bristol (2004 & 2005)
- Miss Wales, PR, South Wales Echo. (2005)
- Bridal Make-Up Event, Cardiff (2005)
- Charity Fashion Show, Cancer Research, Cardiff (2006)
- Pop Stars, photo-shoot, South Wales Echo (2006)
- BAFTA Awards, London (2006)
- Body Art PR MAC, Cardiff (2006)
- Tiara Bridal Magazine, Editorial, South Wales (2012)
- Ladies First Magazine, Editorial,
- South Wales (2013)
- Photo shoot ‘Men Aloud’, The Sun newspaper (2013)
“Just wanted to let you know that I had a fabulous day, lots of compliments about my make-up, the lashes are still on and loving it!”
Catherine Davies 3.08.10
“Thanks for all you help, I looked fabulous!”
Caroline Smith 13.09.09
“Just wanted to say thank you so much for my lovely makeup’s you did. I had so many compliments about how my makeup looked. The girls looked great too, love the Chepstow crew.
Jo Alexandre 20.09.08
“I can’t thank you enough for your time and patience, we got through the day, even after 4 changes!”.
Claire Boon 01.10.2013
“Thank you so much for doing all our makeup’s. You really did make me feel special on my wedding day!
All the bridesmaid felt so comfortable and all our guests said what a great job you had done. Thanks again for everything”
Lori Collins 06.06.2011